a. GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119, 4 May 2016, pp. 1-88).
b. Administrator - a natural or legal person, public body, unit or other entity that independently or jointly with others sets the purposes and means of processing personal data (Article 4 paragraph 7 of the Regulation)
c. Personal data - information about an identified or identifiable physical person ("data subject"); name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person; (Article 4 paragraph 1 of the Regulation of the PEDO)
d. Personal data processing - performing any operations on personal data, such as collecting, saving, storing, developing, changing, sharing and deleting.
2. Your data administrator is: Krzysztof Obarski Hobby Pro Spychalskiego Str. 15/27, Poznan, Poland. We can be contacted via email@example.com
3. Personal data (name, address, e-mail address and a phone number) is collected for the purpose of processing your order. Information is collected through the ordering form. This information is kept confidential and is not shared.
3.1 Legal basis for information processing
a. taking action at your request to conclude an agreement with Hobby pro (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1, letter b of the Regulation of the GDPR);
b. implementation of the contract concluded with Hobby Pro (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1, letter b of the Regulation of the GDPR);
c. fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on Hobby Pro in connection with the conduct of business and the implementation of concluded contracts (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the Regulation of the GDPR);
d. marketing and promotion of products and services offered by Hobby Pro (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a or letter f of the GDP Regulation);
4. Your rights
4.1 You have the right to:
a. opt out of receiving marketing information. You can submit an objection or withdrawal of consent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
b. demand access to your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR Regulation);
c. correct your data (Article 16 of the GDPR Regulation);
d. delete your data (being forgotten) (Article 17 of the GDPR Regulation);
e. limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the Regulation of the GDPR);
f. transfer data to another data controller (Article 20 of the GDPR Regulation). You can submit requests to the e-mail address: email@example.com;
g. file a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) in matters related to
the processing of your personal data by the Hobby Pro company.
5. Your data is processed in good faith and will be processed as long as it's required to fulfill your order or until you file an objection.
6. To have your data removed please contact your data administrator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. We are not profiling your personal information.
8. Personal Data recipients. Your data can be processed by our affiliated postal carrier - our accounting system provider, our web page services providers.